Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Episode #4 - NBC sans TCB

If you haven't already heard, The Chopping Block has been cancelled/postponed I'm really not sure which. Either way, I could not be more heart broken. To take 30 days out of my life to film a show, then wait a year for it to air, and then to have it be cancelled after only the first 3 weeks is...for lack of a better word....real sucky!!! Because I know what Episode #4 was about I was stoked on watching this week. And because the devil is no longer on the red team I was even more stoked for American to really get to know my sister and I. 

Instead of watching The Chopping Block tonight I will be heading to a Martini Lounge in Beverly Hills to drink Martini's with some chefs (my sister included) and bartenders so they can knock them off for their own hotel bar ;) Yes, I have gone from a reality star to a boot-legger and although I hope American can see the entire saga of TCB, drinking martini's in Beverly Hills will do me just fine for now. 

And until the show is picked back up I will be sharing stories and experiences from my everyday life and introducing you to some of the amazing characters in it who have made me who I am today. I hope you find them as entertaining as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment